SC DUTCHMED SRL is an entirely dutch capital company fonded in 1992 in the city of Sibiu. The main activity object of our company is the import, the distribution, the maintenance and service for medical equipment; import and retail of hospital consumables.
SC DUTCHMED SRL is the sole representative in Romania of prestigious international medical equipment producers:
- General Electric Healthcare U.S.A. (anaesthesia devices, monitoring, ventilators, electrocardiographs, cardiotochographs);
- Atom Medical, Japan (neonatology equipment);
- Nipro, Japan (haemodialysis devices and consumables);
- Natus, Fischer Zoth U.S.A. (hearing testing devices in infants);
- Teleflex Medical, U.S.A. (incl. Willy Ruesch, Hudson, Arrow), ATI consumables, gastroenterology, urology, endourology, surgery, ORL;
- Cardinal Health - Viasys Healthcare U.S.A. (mechanical ventilating devices for infants, pediatry, adults);
- Biomed U.S.A. (portable ventilators).
Our company addresses to big hospitals (universitary), county hospitals, city hospitals, policlinics si private medical centers by offering medical supplies and equipment of exceptional quality.
We are a team of specialists involved directly into national projects regarding the endowment of medical units with medical devices and consumables.
Our company installed high performance medical equipment, auction winners put up by the World Bank and the Ministry of Public Health for the following departments: UPU (intensive care ventilators, transport ventilators, examining lamps, othoscope/ophthalmoscope kit), ATI (high performance MRI compatible anaesthesia devices with monitors), IGSU (firefighter vehicles endowment), city hospitals (automatic syringes, examining lamps, othoscope/ophthalmoscope kit, wall mounting tensiometer).
Over the years our company sponsored the main congresses and conferences organized in Romania (anaesthesia – intensive care, neonatology, haemodialysis, urology).